PresentazioneThank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a system software update for XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-X70”.
XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-X70”
[Applicable system software version]
The applicable products are with the system software version “Ver.3.01” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.3.02”.
[Contents of update]
Ver3.02 (Functionally, it is the same as the Ver.3.00.)
1. The update of USTREAM Certificate List is supported.
Ver3.01 (For your information)
(Functionally, it is the same as the Ver.3.00.)
1. The rare case that cannot be successfully updated to Ver.3.00 now supported.
2. It is now possible to update also on macOS v.10.12 which was released in September 2016.
Ver3.00 (For your information)
1. High-quality streaming employing Sony QoS technology is now supported in network client mode.
2. You can now distribute movies using the USTREAM video sharing site.
3. Recording/playback/output in MPEG HD format is now supported. (“CBKZ-SLMP” (sold separately) is required)
4. Recording/playback in XAVC QFHD 100Mbps is now supported. (“CBKZ-X70FX” (sold separately) is required)
5. External output and the face detection function are now supported when recording in XAVC QFHD.
|Update_PXWX70V302.dmg||89.1 MB||Binary Package V3.02 (Mac)||Download|
|Update_PXWX70V302.exe||83,4 MB||Binary Package V3.02 (Win)||Download|
|PXW-X70_V302_Win_Mac_Procedure_manual.pdf||1.1 MB||Manual V3.02||Download|
|PXWX70V200_manual.pdf||2.86 MB||Manual V2.00||Download|
|PXWX70V300_manual.pdf||3,60 MB||Manual V3.00||Download|