Firmware update Bluetooth
All VGN-TZ3 models after downgrade to XP Professional.
Problems connecting Bluetooth devices after standby / hibernation.
- Complete the XP downgrade process and install all XP drivers and utilities.
- Make sure the unit is connected to the mains.
- Make sure the Wireless switch is on and the blue Bluetooth light is burning.
- Close all open applications.
- Run EP0000160926.exe
- ClickNexton "Welcome to the DFU Wizard for Bluetooth Device".
- Check "I accept the terms in the license agreement." and clickNext.
- "Ready to Start the DFU". -> ClickStart.
- When the update is complete, clickFinish.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 2.24 Mb
Data del rilascio