LAN-Express 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter Driver Update Version 188.8.131.5274 for Windows XP
This update provides WPA support and also resolves the following problems:
- Sometimes a yellow mark appears in Device Manager
- Noise occurs when the Wireless switch button is turned on and off.
This update is to be installed on the VAIO notebooks listed below:
1. Download the fileWLD_30630714.exe, and save it to a download directory
2. Go the download directory, and double-click WLD_30630714.exe
3. Click Unzip. The file will be extracted to the folderC:\WLAN_184.108.40.206714
4. Exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
1. Close all running programs.
2. Open [Control Panel]
3. Click [Add or Remove Program]
4. Select [Wireless LAN]
5. Click [Change/Remove]
6. Choose [Remove] and click [Next]
7. Click [OK] at the [Confirm Uninstall] dialog box
8. Wait while InstallShield Wizard performs the requested operation
9. Select "No, I will restart my computer later" and click [Finish]
10. OpenC:\WLAN_220.127.116.11714and double-clickSETUP.EXE
11. Click [Next] and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software
12. Make sure "I want to restart my computer now" is selected and click Finish
13. The computer restarts and the installation is complete.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 2.59 Mb
Data del rilascio