WinDVD Patch For Microsoft Windows XP
Update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
Fixed following problem
- VAIO restarts with a blue screen during playbackof an Mpeg2 file with Windows Media Player.
1. Download instructions:
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web. Name itDownload.
- Download theWinDVD MPEG 2 PlayBack Patchfile into the newly created folder (4,879 KB)
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
2. Installation instructions:
- Browse toC:\Download.
- Double-click theWinDVD_MPEG_PBPatch.exefile.
- ClickFinish- The update is complete.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 4.76 Mb
Data del rilascio