The following describes how to download and install theVideo Intel 815 driver updateversion18.104.22.16874on the VAIO model PCG-R600HEK with Windows 2000 preinstalled.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theVideo Chip Driversfile from your models download section into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download
- Extract the content of the downloadedVCS_Int_5312774.exefile into the download folder.
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickDisplay Adaptersand then double-clickIntel® 82815 Graphics Controllerto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectDisplay a list of the known drivers…and clickNext.
- ClickHave Disk.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Download
- ClickOpenand click OK.
- ClickNextto finish the installation and restart your VAIO.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 3.64 Mb
Data del rilascio