ATI RADEON Graphics Adapter Driver Version 188.8.131.5258-040709 for Microsoft Windows XP
Applicable VAIO Models:
DirectDraw Accelerated Graphics Port Memory test fails
Download and Update instructions:
1. Download the video driver (VCD_ATI_ 614106458-040709.zip) and save it to a download directory
2. Right-click the Zip file and select "Extract All"
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the Zip file to a directory (please note this folder for reference)
4. Close all running programs
5. Open C:\Drivers and rename if it exists the folder "Video-driver"
6. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon
7. Select "ATI Display Driver" and click "Change/Remove"
8. Click "Select all" and click OK
9. Click Yes to restart the computer
10. After computer restarts, a warning dialog box appears informing that no ATI driver is installed.
11. Click OK to close this dialog box.
12. If a Found New Hardware Wizard is displayed, click Cancel to close it
13. Open the folder in which you extracted the video driver
14. Double-click "ATI Setup" to start the installation
15. Click Next, and then click Yes
16. Click "Express: Recommended"
17. Please wait while Setup installs the new software
18. Make sure "I want to restart my computer now", and then click Finish
19. The computer restarts automatically.
Nome del file
- VCD_ATI_ 614106458-040709.zip
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 19.49 Mb
Data del rilascio