UI Library update for the VAIO model PCG-SR1K (Italian operating system only)
NOTE: This update resolves the issue that occurs when you configure your VAIO to support Japanese characters. There is a patch available for each of the three languages concerned (French, German and Italian only!).
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theTool to enable Japanese Character readingfile from theDownloadsection for your VAIO model into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, clickStart, point toPrograms,Accessoriesand then clickWindows Explorer- Check the size of the downloaded patch (UILibraryITN.exe) . If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, the download was performed successfully. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download procedure once more.
- TheUILibraryITN.exefile you have downloaded is a self extract file. - InWindows Explorer, double-clickUILibraryITN.exeto open the file -WinZip Self-Extractordialogue box appears
- TypeC:\Downloadin theUnzip to folderfield and the clickUnzip.
- Click OK once all the files have been extracted - ClickClose.
- Log on as Administrator.
- Create a directory calledUILibraryITNon your hard disk.
- Extract the appropriate provided selfextracting zip file in the above directory.
- Open the Windows Explorer and browse toC:\UILibraryITN\.
- Double-click theSetup.exefile (Make sure all files are shown with extensions) - This will start the setup process of the UI Library.
- ClickNext, clickFinishand then restart your VAIO
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 1.09 Mb
Data del rilascio