Sony Notebook Setup Utility version 18.104.22.16830 (Windows XP/Windows 2000 Pro)
This update resolves the following problems:
- Sony Notebook Setup may hang when using cursor (arrow) keys on Device tab.
- Bluescreen may occur when changing printer settings on Device tab.
- Sometimes you cannot remove Power on Password.
1.Download the filesns_sny_3009030_xx.exe, and save it to a download directory.
2.Go the download directory, and double-clicksns_sny_3009030_xx.exe. WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3.Click Unzip. The file will be extracted to a new directoryC:\sns_sny_3009030_xx
4.Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
Log on to your computer using an account with administrative rights.
1. Exit all running applications
2. Double-clickSetup.exe. The InstallShield Wizard starts.
3. Select "Remove" to remove all installed components.
4. Click Next. Click OK to confirm file deletion.
5. Click Finish.
6. Double-clickSetup.exeto begin the installation. The InstallShield Wizard starts.
7. Click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Click Finish at the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 5 Mb
Data del rilascio