Firmware Update for CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive (Toshiba SD-R5002)
This program will update Firmware on the following VAIO Desktop models, equipped with Toshiba SD-R5002:
This Firmware update will fix the following:
This Firmware will prevent wrong writing on 32x CD-RW Media.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Do not shutdown the unit while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while in progress.
Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system !!
Is your machine equipped with a Toshiba SD-R5002 CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive?
1. Click on the Start-button. And right- click on "My Computer"
2. Click to "Properties".
3. Select the Hardware-tab and click on "Device Manager"
4. Double click on "DVD/CD-ROM drives".
5. If "TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R5002" appears in the list, please use this F/W Update.
6. If the above does not appear in the list, this patch does not apply.
Download the Upgrade:
1. Double clickSDR5002_FW.exe.
2. Select a folder, where this file will be saved to, for example C:\Download.
3. Click to "Save".
Update the Toshiba SD-R5002 CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive:
1. Go to the "C:\Download" folder, and double-clickSDR5002_FW.exe.
3. Go to theC:\Firmwarefolder and double-clickUpdate Utility1022.exeand the FW update will start.
4. Follow the instruction which are shown in the appearing windows.
5. The computer will then reboot. The update has been complete.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 396 Kb
Data del rilascio