Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Version 126.96.36.1991 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver is for the yellow bang showed as a name “Ethernet Controller” in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the RIDFMC-00244059-0042.EXE program.
- Download the REDETH-00243948-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDETH-00243948-0042.EXE to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click “Yes”
- At “Select Country” please select country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller for Microsoft® Windows® 7" window, click the “Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button
The installation of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is completed.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 64 bit
- 1.6 Mb
Data del rilascio