Patch for PictureGear 4.0.
This patch is for all VAIOs (All language versions) that are supplied with PictureGear version 4.0.
IMPORTANT: All data saved in Picture Gear will be deleted, please backup all important PictureGear data prior to applying this procedure
Please follow the installation procedure carefully*.
Please note that this program is only for the Sony VAIO notebooks stated above. Without limitations, you may not reproduce, copy, rent, lease, or sell these drivers/utilities. Unauthorized use of these drivers/utilities violates copyright and other intellectual property rights and Sony reserves all rights. Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
To solve this issue please follow these steps:
- Create directory calledPgpatch40on your hard diskC:- Download theImproved functionality for PictureGear 4.0file from your models download section and copy it to this directory.
- ClickStart, point toPrograms, and selectWindows Explorer.
- Browse toC:\Program files\Sony\PictureGear.
- Search for and right-clickpic40e.mdband selectDelete
- Extract the downloaded filePG4_UK_MDB.zipand copy thePic40e.mdbfile that you have toC:\Program files\Sony\PictureGearfrom thePgpatch40directory.
- Shut down and restart your VAIO.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 14 Kb
Data del rilascio