Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, Version 220.127.116.114 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel(R) Management Engine Interface for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Intel® Management Engine Interface is for the yellow exclamation showed as a name “PCI Simple Communications Controller” in the Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDMEI-00260746-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INDMEI-00260746-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDMEI-00260746-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click the “Yes” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the "Welcome to Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Setup Program" window, click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
The installation of the Intel(R) Management Engine Interface is completed.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 / 64 bit
- 4.99 Mb
Data del rilascio