Windows XP Hotfix KB825969
- The computer stops responding when you try to resume it from standby or hibernation by using a USB device, such as a USB mouse or a USB keyboard. Note that this problem does not occur until after you install the Windows XP SP1 USB 1.1 and 2.0 Update. Additional details about this problem can be found in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826959
Download and Installation Procedures
- Download the fileHotfix826959xxx.exe, and save it to a download directory.
- Go the download directory, and double-clickHotfix826959xxx.exe.
- ClickUnzip- The file will be extracted toC:\q826959.
- ClickCloseto exitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
- Make sure you log on with Administrative rights.
- OpenC:\q826959and double-clickHotfix826959xxx.exeto start the installation.
- The WindowsKB826959 Setup Wizardstarts.
- ClickNext- Wait while Setup performs the requested operation.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 860 Kb
Data del rilascio