Windows XP Hotfix Q323183 for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
This patch resolves the following issue:
- Bluetooth does not work after you upgrade from XP Home to XP Professional.
- This hotfix requires Windows XP with Service Pack (SP1).
- You must install the Bluetooth driver after installing this hotfix. (You can find the Bluetooth driver on your VAIO notebook under the folder C:\Drivers.)
This hotfix is to be used with the VAIO model listed below
Download and Installation Procedures
- Download the fileHotfix822827xxx.exe, and save it to a download directory.
- Go the download directory, and double-clickHotfix822827xxx.exe.
- ClickUnzip- The file will be extracted toC:\q323183.
- ClickCloseto exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
- Make sure you log on with Administrative rights.
- OpenC:\q323183and double-clickHotfix822827xxx.exeto start the installation.
- TheWindows XP Q323183 Setup Wizardstarts.
- Agree to the License Agreement.
- Wait while Setup performs the requested operation.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 1.58 Mb
Data del rilascio