Blu-ray Drive Firmware BD-5730S-VN - 1.71What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
What does it fix?
This update improves the optical drive functionality and stability.
How do I perform this update?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Open the optical drive tray.
- Double-click EP0000600116.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 / 64 bit
- 4.18 MB
Data del rilascio