BIOS Q0b - R3051Q0What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
What does it fix?
When the unit makes a high frequency noise in C4 processor state (deeper sleep), then this BIOS update can be applied to disable this power state.
Take into account that there is no rollback bios, so this update cannot be undone.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000164049.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 1022.51 Kb
Data del rilascio