BIOS Q0 - R1121Q0
What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to install this BIOS update for your VAIO
What does it fix?
The reaction of special buttons and AV button is not always good.
"Power off device" item in VAIO Power Mangement Viewer is blank when LAN switch is off.
How do I perform this update?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000156269.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 1012.06 Kb
Data del rilascio