BIOS W5a - R1081W5What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to update this BIOS for your VAIO
What does it fix?
Brightness settings are sometimes lost after reboot.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000153285.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 1.1 Mb
Data del rilascio