This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel Chipset Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDOTH-00229049-0042.EXE program.
1. Download the INDOTH-00229049-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-00229049-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
4. If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
5. If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
6. At the "Welcome to Intel Chipset Driver Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
7. Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
8. At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the Intel Chipset Driver is completed.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 64 bit
- 3.24 Mb
Data del rilascio