BIOS Update R0220B0
1. Download the R0220B0.exe file and save it to a download directory.
2. Go the download directory and double-click the R0220B0.exe file. The WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip - The file is extracted to a new directory C:\R0220B0.
4. Click Close to exit the WinZip Self-Extractor program.
IMPORTANT NOTES: You need to download and install WinPhlash 1.3. This program is available on VAIO-Link website.
- Close all running applications.
- Start the WinPhlash program from the Start menu.
- Click Browse - Specify the directory C:\R0220B0.
- Select the R0220B0.WPH file and click Open.
- Click Flash BIOS and then click OK.
- Wait while BIOS is being updated - It is strongly advised not to interrupt this process.
- Click Shutdown.
- Turn on the computer.
- Start your VAIO.
- At the black VAIO screen, press F2 key to display the BIOS screen.
- Press F9 key to load default configurations - Yes is highlighted. Press ENTER.
- Press F10 key to save changes and exit. Yes is highlighted. Press ENTER.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 32 bit
- 408 Kb
Data del rilascio