Alps Pointing-device for VAIO, Version 7.106.529.210 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Alps Pointing-device for VAIO for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the ALDOTH-00250768-0042.EXE program.
- Download the ALDOTH-00250768-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ALDOTH-00250768-0042.EXE file to begin the installation
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree"
- At the "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next" .
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" click "OK" to restart the system
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list of Known Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is completed.
Nome del file
Struttura del file
- 64 bit
- 22.89 Mb
Data del rilascio